Read code and compare with text
A 2D code (Data Matrix) is printed onto bottles. Next to it is a text field. A check needs to be carried out to establish whether the content of the 2D code and the readable text do indeed match one another.
Setup of the Read Code tool
- Select the Read Code tool and integrate it into the inspection program.
- The tool's wizard can be skipped at this point.
- Use your own example images to check whether the code has been read correctly.
Output screen of the Read Text tool
- The code will be displayed on the output screen of the tool in the correct orientation.
- That image can be accessed using the following tools.
- Select the Read Text tool and integrate it into the inspection program.
- Shift the reading area over to the text and zoom in.
Compare the code with the text
- Set the text validation to Lexicon.
- Enter Valid text as the read result for the Read Code tool.
Start the inspection program
- Switch to the Monitoring page.
- Press the Start button.